Simulasi Ujian Bahasa Inggris

November 05, 2016
  • Jane   : hi, Susan. Do play guitar? 
Susan : Yes, I .... 
Answer --> do

  • Doctor < > Hospital 

    Teacher < > ....
    Answer --> school

    • A: Excuse me, how much .... those orange?

    B: Those are  $5/kilo
    Answer --> are

    • A: Where do You come from?

    B: I .... Thailand

    • Much >< Little
    Expensive >< ....


    • Richard : hello, are You Brian?

    Brian    : Yes, I am and what is your name?
    Richard : Sorry, how do You ... that?

    • A: Would you like to .... out on Saturday?

    B: Of course

    • A: Is Mrs. Gray from United States?

    B: No, She .... , She is from Chicago

    • There is no price tag. The underlined words has a synonym meaning wiith ....
    • Andrea : Hi Josh, how are you?

    Josh : I'm fine. What about you?
    Andrea : Well, I have two tickets music concert. Would you like to come with me?
    Josh : I'm sorry, I ... go with you because I have another job.

    Share this

    Related Posts

    Previous
    Next Post »